Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019
This is my 3rd ADATA SSD. It was easy to install, was immediately recognized by Windows 10, and performs as expected. This time I chose ADATA over some other brands because it said it had free data migration software. That may be true, I don't know. The process one must go through to download is bizarre. You must provide proof of purchase, which I didn't mind because I downloaded my Amazon receipt. That's not good enough. They won't accept a .pdf or any kind of document. It has to be a photo of the receipt. I didn't feel like taking a picture of my receipt, then transferring it from my phone to my computer just so I could upload it. I downloaded the free version of EaseUS instead, and moments later this SSD became my new fully functional C: drive. I found the process to obtain the 'free' migration software to be unnecessary and burdensome. So, if you're looking for a solid SSD at a low price, this will do nicely. If you're looking for an SSD with free migration software that you can actually use, you may want to look elsewhere.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink