Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2014
I had my eye on these for quite some time. I always buy the cheap rainboots (ie. the ones that are $20 or less), and am always disappointed with what I get. Those cheap ones always were too big when I ordered "my size," plus, they would always split along the inside by the balls of my feet. Those cute, cheap boots quickly became covered in duct tape, making them not-so-cute. Lesson learned.

Now these boots, these boots are PERFECT (so far). I was a bit reluctant to spend almost $80 on a pair of boots, 4 times what I would normally spend. However, seeing them on sale for nearly half the price as the original, I sprung into action. Not able to decipher between other reviews as to the correct sizing, I opted to just order a size 7 and a size 8. Whatever didn't fit, I could easily send back. I used to wear a size 8 1/2, but have soon found that I wear more of an 8 (and sometimes can fit comfortably into a 7 1/2). Because of this, I knew I didn't want the feet-flopping-around feeling that I get in my past size 8 rainboots (in the cheap brands), hence my need to order two sizes. Anyway, size 8 was perfect!! They are not too big and not too small. I can easily wear socks or sans socks when donning these adorable boots. I say, whatever your actual size is, just order that one, no need to size down.

The quality is quite high and the boots are super-light weight - perfect for packing them for my semester abroad. Cannot wait to wear these - fingers crossed for a rainy day!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink