Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2016
Color: WhiteVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I wa actually quite surprised at how well designed this microwave is aesthetically. Usually these lower cost models look it, but this one is actually, dare I say it, stylish.

One odd thing was st when I plugged it in and pressed the c,lock button to set the time the screen got all weird and scrambelled. I hit clear and tried again and it let me set the time so it might have been a fluke but beware if his happens to you. No problems with the display since. It has a generously sized carousel, easily removable for cleaning. Obviously you're not going to fit a full sized turkey in this thing. Or a large pizza. But for small heat up or defrosting jobs it does the trick. Obviously a lower wattage microwave like this won't heat things as fast as the larger one in your kitchen or break room. So you have to add some time when heating. If using the pre programmed buttons for say popcorn, it compensates so that works ok. Although I find the popcorn settings on ANY microwave always need s bit longer added to pop all the kernels.

But I digress. This is a nice value with good design.
12 people found this helpful