Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2015
These are my first crocs. I have avoided crocs because they are big clown shoes in appearance and I didn't want look like a ...you know. I finally bought a pair because I am now swimming regularly and needed shoes that could get wet at the pool. I hate flip flops, which abrade the tender area between big toe and second toe. Well, I bought the crocs and they are awesome! Very comfortable. I have arthritis in my feet and the crocs are surprisingly supportive. I wear them for long drives. They are great at the dog park or in the back yard where I am likely to step in something that is very difficult to clean off sneakers but comes off easily with a hose or a wipe from my clogs. Best of all, I look cool in them, and I know this because the younger generation is impressed. Not the 20 somethings, who tend to roll their eyes, or my contemporaries who look askance and ask if I have been gardening but the stylesetters of tomorrow. I wore them to the beach and a toddler and a four year old both patted my shoes. Now I want crocs in every color of the rainbow.
review image