Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2016
5-star songs are *typically* the only songs that make it into my library. With that said, I could explain all the reasons I love this song, or….I could tell you that Amazon reviews are a wonderful tool, but make little sense when it comes to music. Music is a personal thing. It would be much more beneficial to just listen to the sample that Amazon provides and judge it for yourself. Granted it is only a 30 second sample, but that is generally enough time to explore new bands and get a feel of their music, or make sure that a song you are about to purchase is the right version. If you want to listen to a sample, simply hover over the track you are interested in, and press the play button.

I was fortunate enough to catch this song when it was free on Amazon. That’s right! Amazon has a FREEBIE section with both songs AND albums. A great way to construct an entire music library, and admittedly, the way I obtained most of my own music. But quite honestly, a wonderful way to explore new music, too. In fact, some of the songs that I’ve obtained through Amazon as freebies would eventually lead to me falling in love with a new band, and ultimately buying some of their other songs that happened to have a price tag. Anyway...enough of my rambling.

This song is great! At the very least, give it a 30-second listen?

And don’t forget, if you are in the market for freebies, you can always check here…

FREE SONGS:
From Amazon Home page --> Shop by Department --> (Digital and Prime Music) Deals --> Songs by Price (on left side of screen)---> Free

FREE ALBUMS:
From Amazon Home page --> Shop by Department --> (Digital and Prime Music) Deals --> Albums by Price (on left side of screen)---> Free
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink