Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on June 16, 2015
***Updates are located at the bottom of the review.***

***Original Review***
My husband and I needed to find a solution to prevent our cat from waking us up at 4:30 in the morning for her breakfast. We were very happy to find this automatic pet feeder! We haven't been using it all that long but so far, it's been great for us. Our cat is still getting used to it but we've seen a difference already with how she doesn't wake us up that much. It has 5 different chambers to put food in which is great for portion control since we have our cat on a diet. The feeder was very easy to program with the times we wanted the next serving of food available. When it's the next feeding time, the dish part of the feeder rotates and the next portion is available. The feeder requires 4 D size batteries which are not included. We plan to always have some around for when the time comes that we need to replace them. We could've opted for the 2-meal feeder but we wanted to make sure our cat wouldn't figure out how to open the feeder. For us, spending a few more dollars on the 5-meal feeder was well-worth it. The price we paid was AMAZING! If this feeder continues to work this well for a long time, it will be such a good investment for us. Plus, it means we get a little more sleep! I highly recommend this pet feeder to anyone with a pet who wakes them up earlier than they want to be up!

***Update 09/02/2016 - We have had this pet feeder for well over a year now and it's still working great. We switched our cat from two meals a day to four smaller meals and this feeder accommodates our needs perfectly. I was easily able to switch the times so our cat's food is ready in six-hour increments. The feeder has been durable even with our curious twin toddlers poking at it and it's still in great shape. I still believe the five-meal feeder is the best one that suits our needs since we have more flexibility and it allows us to easily change up our cat's feeding schedule without purchasing a new feeder. I still highly recommend this feeder.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars PetSafe Pet Feeder Lets Us Sleep More!
By Kristin B. on June 16, 2015