Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020
A couple points of comparison on the Pampers diapers. We have been loyal to Huggies for many years but had occasionally used Pampers or other brands out of necessity. These Pampers were ordered out of necessity when people were hoarding diapers and other products during the corona virus lock downs. This purchase made me reaffirm my loyalty to Huggies.

First off, I noticed the Pampers were thinner than the Huggies Plus Diapers we were using. The thinner diapers did cause these to be less absorbant as evidenced by overnight leakage that was never present before when using Huggies. The other thing I noticed about these Pampers is they smell. Just like every other Pampers product I have used before they have this signature baby powder smell. You can smell it from several feet away and it is a smell that I don't particularly care for.

These diapers were fine for us for regular daytime use, but they appear to be overall less absorbant than Huggies. I am taking off one star each for both absorbance and smell making this a three star diaper. I would go with Huggies or Kirkland brand before buying Pampers diapers again, but they are still better than other brands such as Loves or Mama Bear. Bottom line, you could do better but could also do worse than these diapers.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink