July 11, 2017
Amongst the fastest for less than half the price, yes this is a nice product. I tested this Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select extensively; all I can say this is a solid performer on a bargain price.

I did some further testing with CrystalDiskMark 5.1.2 x64 on my Samsung SSD 950 Pro 512 Gb to test the integrity of the program; stated values by Samsung match extremely closely and sometimes above what they advertise.

The reason behind this is related to the many of the chart reviews I'm seeing; hence, I would like to make a comment for the greater good, which is - Reviewers make sure that if you test your card you have a USB 3.0 adapter and a 3.0 USB bus on your computer.

Many below average results I'm seeing here posted looks to me that they are tested on a USB 2.0 bus or with an adapter not compatible with a 3.0 USB bus.

I tested Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select as well on my Samsung S8 plus and my Samsung Tab S3 (Internal storage to SD card and SD card to Internal storage). I tested filming in 4K and transferring 4K content for about 45 minutes without any hick-ups.

I have no dealings with Samsung in any way shape or form. This is an honest review in my quest to help people get the best out of their equipment.
Samsung SD 128GB - Samsung SSD 950 Pro - Both drives perform as advertised or better.
review imagereview image