Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 2, 2014
When I purchased my home, the previous owner rimmed the pool with old style red brick, which had extremely jagged edges. After looking at diamond discs, I chose this item because it appeared to be more suited for edge grinding instead of flat surface grinding. I was a bit hesitant since I wasn't sure how well a disk made of grandulated ceramic was going to grind hard brick I was extremely satisfied. It cut through the edges of the brick effortlessly. I actually had to tread lightly. If you aren't careful, it can easily remove too much material and dig into the surface. I removed approximately 75 feet of edge, and the disc hardly lost any of its abrasive. This product does create a TON of dust. My entire back yard was red from brick dust, but that is hardly a flaw in the product.

If I had to do it again, I would have wrapped my angle grinder with an old t-shirt or rag just enough so it could still breathe. It took forever to clean all the abrasive brick dust from inside the tool, not to mention the fact that I'm sure it shortened the life of the motor and moving parts. Enjoy!
16 people found this helpful

3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Product Details

$7.72+ Free shipping (Addon item)