Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 2, 2014
When I purchased my home, the previous owner rimmed the pool with old style red brick, which had extremely jagged edges. After looking at diamond discs, I chose this item because it appeared to be more suited for edge grinding instead of flat surface grinding. I was a bit hesitant since I wasn't sure how well a disk made of grandulated ceramic was going to grind hard brick I was extremely satisfied. It cut through the edges of the brick effortlessly. I actually had to tread lightly. If you aren't careful, it can easily remove too much material and dig into the surface. I removed approximately 75 feet of edge, and the disc hardly lost any of its abrasive. This product does create a TON of dust. My entire back yard was red from brick dust, but that is hardly a flaw in the product.

If I had to do it again, I would have wrapped my angle grinder with an old t-shirt or rag just enough so it could still breathe. It took forever to clean all the abrasive brick dust from inside the tool, not to mention the fact that I'm sure it shortened the life of the motor and moving parts. Enjoy!
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?