Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2017
I was skeptical about buying a memory foam mattress on Amazon, especially without laying on it first, but my pregnant self was not about to schlep into a mattress store and purchase some cumbersome mattress that I would have to wrestle to get into my house. So, after discovering that this mattress had good reviews and that it came vacuum sealed in a reasonably sized box, I made the order.

It arrived on time and I was able to carry the box to the room it needed to be in. I carefully followed the instructions about unpacking it, cutting the box and outer wrapping away and rolling out the still-sealed mattress. Once it was rolled out where I wanted it, I cut a hole in the plastic and watched it morph from a foam pancake into a mattress. Once it had expanded I cut away the rest of the plastic and left it for 24 hours to finish its transformation. After 24 hours, I dressed the bed with linens and laid down for a nap...because making a bed while 9 months pregnant is exhausting.

That same evening we had our first guest sleep on it overnight and she awoke well rested, no aches or pains whatsoever. This guest stayed for three nights and enjoyed the mattress. I have also utilized this mattress for daily naps, as this guest bed is in my office and walking to my bedroom has become annoyingly tiresome. The mattress is currently on the floor, but we are building a platform bed frame for it.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with my purchase. I didn't have to go out to a store to get it, it was delivered to my door, easy to open and is extremely comfortable. If I could I would give it 10 stars.

**FOUR MONTH UPDATE** I have slept on this wonderful mattress every night for a week while my husband has been ill and hogging our master king size bed. I LOVE this mattress! It is more comfortable than our $1000 BeautyRest Hybrid mattress and cost way less. When it’s time for a new mattress on our master bed I will be purchasing this one in king size. You will not regret this purchase!
129 people found this helpful