Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020
First, I'd like to say thank you to Amazon workers, and the mailing services. I have always gotten my orders promptly thanks to Prime and everyone who makes it possible.
Second I'd like to say,
To those working through this awful time to help people get what they need, you are appreciated. I know it's hard right now, but please remember, you're all heros. Please stay safe.
And finally I'd like to say,
I've been a Pampers fan for years, almost a solid decade. I have two children, one is 5 months old, the other just turned 9 a few days ago.
I used Pampers with my first born (Huggies and pretty much every other brand, she was allergic to)
I was a little worried when I had my youngest 5 months ago, because I'd been hearing and reading that the quality has went down. But I still have them a chance.
Pampers is still (in my opinion) the very best. They work for us with absolutely no problems. Flexible, just the right amount of thickness and support. And I haven't had a single problem with them breaking open in the lining, which is a big deal for me because that was a huge problem with all of the other diapers I had tried with my oldest.
I can't have any more children, but Pampers is the only brand I will always firmly recommend when asked.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink