September 24, 2017
This is an updated review, as my journey with this horrible thing hasn't stopped. When I first bought this in 2017, the mic worked great for 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks, all my audio sounded like I was in a fish bowl. First and second time I had to return it: Amazon was wonderful about replacing the defective mics. Third time, I had to contact the Blue Microphone company themselves, who took 3 months to get back to me. They only replied to my email when I sent a follow up email wondering why there hasn't been a reply. I was finally able to send back the mic directly to the company. After about ten months of intermittently attempting to contact the company to demand a refund, I resorted to reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. At this point, I concluded that this mic is just a lost cause and the right thing to do is to just give me my money back if they were just going to literally ignore it for months after I already sent it back. While doing that, I learned that Blue Microphone does this a lot. I don't know where all these positive reviews come from, because they're a terrible company. Blue Microphone did not respond to BBB, but instead a new mic was shipped to me. I don't even want to use it because I'm over it and I'm just going to assume this new mic is a piece of garbage too. Based on the experience with the previous mics, why wouldn't I think that? What gets me is that I know I wouldn't have gotten any response from them if I didn't report them to BBB. Think about that: this company sold defective mics, customers send it back, and then you never hear from them again unless you push it. Blue Microphone, you're not a good company.

Buy from Blue Microphone at your own risk. Look up other reviews about them from BBB. I wouldn't recommend anything from this company to anyone.
37 people found this helpful