June 2, 2018
I really like these. At 5'4", 148#, waist ~30.5, hips 40 - they are very comfortably snug. I would normally order a Medium but after going by the size chart that is provided and reading some of the reviews, I went with the chart sizing an ordered a Large - glad I did. The high-waist (at waist-line) is my strong preference and these are made to exactly that. The feel of these is more like the cotton/spandex leotards but thicker.
(I also ordered in Large the ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Printed Yoga Pants Tummy Control Workout Running 4 Way Stretch Yoga Leggings, in the colord of "FineArt", but these were actually too big; and, they were below the waistline in the front. They did fit as a 'loose but comfortable' but not the 'snug control' I was looking for. Plus they were a different material - slicker. I have returned the FineArt Capris.)
As for the pocket(s) and my phone, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Active in an Otterbox case and it fits fine and snug in the pocket. With the Otterbox having a rubbery grip, it does takes a little bit of maneuvering to get the phone down in the pocket. Without the Otterbox case however, any phone and/or slick-type case should slide easily in and out of the pocket.
I am ordering another pair (or two) plus the ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Yoga Capris Pants Tummy Control in the same type of fabric/style of the shorts.
188 people found this helpful