Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2017
I can't get this set up to save my life. I have tried repeatedly to activate the NBC programming through my Amazon Fire stick with no luck. I've called Amazon but unfortunately they weren't able to help me. I've also gone to the NBC website and emailed for assistance and no response whatsoever. Can anyone give me some pointers in correcting this problem? What's happening is I'm not being given the option to sign in. I'm directed to the NBC website enter the code which I've done probably seven or eight times now. I tried to link it to my tv as that's the other option given with no luck. It also directs me to enter the code. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled but I keep getting the same results. I have successfully linked to my cell phone and my laptop but that was not my goal. I want to see it on the TV. And yes I have a profile setup on the NBC site as needed. Thank you for any help you can offer. By the way I have Dish Network and I was able to set up ABC with no problems at all. Maybe I'm expecting too much but again I have emailed NBC with no response so I was hoping that this feedback would generate some sort of assistance from NBC but nothing as of yet.
118 people found this helpful