Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on July 10, 2013
I bought four of these to hold my generator cords. They work pretty well for my purposes. The 10/4 cord is slightly longer than what comfortable fits on this reel but the addition of VELCRO U.S.A. INC "Get A Grip" Velcro, 3/4-Inch 12-Feet, Black (VEK90340) keeps it neat.

I like that there's a storage compartment in each end. At first I couldn't think of a use for it but it is a good place to put a 2-3 prong adapter. Haven't figured what to put in the other end but hey, I didn't have to pay extra for it.

It will hold:
(1)RIDGID 25 FT Control Panel Extension Cord
(1)US Wire 74050 12/3 50-Foot SJTW Yellow Heavy Duty Lighted Plug Extension Cord
(1)Yellow Jacket 2883 12/3 Heavy-Duty 15-Amp SJTW Contractor Extension Cord with Lighted Ends, 25-Feet

I'll upload pictures after posting this review.

BTW I don't generally use 16ga. extension cords. To make sure I don't burn up my power tools I stick with 14ga. and lower.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?