Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2018
I have some experience with robot technology. I own a Husqvarna Automower. The RoboVac 30 is almost as good!

It uses what appears to me to be ultrasound signals to avoid my expensive sculptures and vases. BoostiQ really works on carpet transitions too. And as a result, my cattledog's (Zena) fir is quickly and efficiently collected - the 1500pa certainly makes a difference as this fir is rather short and pointy and thus does not vacuum well.

I could use one more boundry strip but the two provided helped me considerably. ( I've isolated the kitchen and dining area as they fill the trap quickly because of the dog fir and dust bunnies.) I also use the "Manual mode" for an Oriental carpet because of its height from the house carpet and its tassles. This feature is a godsend when you have exceptions to the normal cleaning environment.

Lastly, I find the remote very user friendly and convenient. If I want to park the vacuum, the "Home" feature is really effective. (Because of my placement of the charging station, there is no difficulty with the RoboVac finding home.)

This is incredible technology, well executed. You don't need fancy, expensive mapping when the algorithms within the programming thoroughly clean a complex home environment like mine.

Well done Eufy!!