Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2018
It's bittersweet to see how this show began, it was seemingly just a fairly normal family with a few of the participants (mom and second daughter) who seemed extraordinarily publicity hungry and media-savvy, and how they managed to become a mega-brand. I watched because I was curious about Bruce, to be honest. One of my life-long closest friends went through his, now her, experience, and I guess I wanted to try to see if there were signs, to try to understand. You could see pretty clearly that Kendall was going to grow up to become a beautiful, super-model worthy star, and that Bruce was treated like an afterthought even though he was actually the only one who had genuinely achieved anything of consequence, and that achievement was phenomenal. Otherwise, I think it would have been difficult to predict what the rest would go on to become. These early days were kind of sad to watch, really. The beginning of Scott and Kortney's relationship, Bruce being the protective and loving father. The rest, I won't comment on, it is what it is.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink