Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 19, 2016
I bought this to replace a cheap regulator that couldn't keep up with my spin tools with a large stationary compressor. It looks and feels like quality engineering and performs flawlessly even with high CFM air tools.

As for the leak, I noticed after turning on the main ball valve in my plumbing after some pipe maintenance that it was leaking profusely through the little hole in the stem. I read some reviews and saw that several people had experienced this and the company was quick to ship a replacement, but wanted to take a look at it myself first. I loosened the T and unscrewed the four hex bolts holding the stem on and pulled it apart. I looked at all the pieces and reasoned that the heavy pressure surge from turning on the ball valve with 150 PSI behind it must have caused the rubber diaphragm to slip out of place. I reassembled the unit and sure enough, the leak is gone and it continues to work like a champ. I'll be sure to open the ball valve slowly in the future, but the 5 mins it takes to fix it is really no big deal for such a solid piece of equipment.
4 people found this helpful