Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2016
My children love this sharpener. It's quick and sharpens better than my classroom sharpeners. I'm a teacher and often had my biological children sharpen ten pencils every two weeks or so with my heavy duty sharpeners in my classroom. They would use their tiny pocket sharpeners in the interim. That didn't work so well. We were always running out of sharpened pencils for art projects and homework. My biggest objection to having an electric sharpener at home was the danger it posed to my three year old...she's precocious and too bold for her own good😉. However, my hubby and I found a spot on the top of our highest bedroom dresser that could house thr sharpener and ⭐️⭐️⭐️(Big bonus), the opening for the pencil is too small and too deep for her little fingers anyway. This is a relief....for worst case scenario parents like we are...and for my older children who need it. I would also use this in the classroom with my school children...but somewhere that is low usage or traffic ( like in an art or writing center or at my guided small groups table). It's smaller than standard classroom size....so the shards reservoir is small and would require frequent dumps....but just as powerful as the bigger one.
19 people found this helpful