Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018
I used this as soon as I got it in the mail. The material is very sturdy, the cup holder is not very large but will hold most standard sized water/beer/soda bottles. I have yet to try the cooling department but I checked the materials/thickness and its pretty well insulated. It has the cup holder, a cooler bag attached, and also an accessory bag on the side for random item like books, phones, keys, and maybe a flashlight? Don't need to use the cooler for drinks? You've got yourself a built in trash can! lol It can be easily washed/wiped out. The zipper mechanism on the cooler is really awesome. It has two zippers on either side with a strap connecting the two so you unzip both at the same time! I bought this for my upcoming camping trip as my 10+ year old camping/lounge chairs broke a while back. I'm almost 300 lbs in weight but I don't feel like this chair is going to break on me (at least very soon). The width from arm rest to arm rest is very comfortable and I can settle in and relax in the chair. I like how the design is so that the bars that hold up the arm rest don't dig into my thighs ( a common problem for overweight people). I haven't taken it camping yet, but I already have tried it out for several days and love using it sit sit outside for a drink or smoke. Ill see how this hold up with my weight. So far, 5 stars! I love the Coleman brand! I will buy this again if not in a sturdier design to accommodate my weight.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink