Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2012
After reading all the great reviews and my boyfriend telling me, "Please wash your car!", I decided on this towel. I did consider the Walmart $5 towel, but figured it would not last long. I am not a car buff and I don't care very much how clean or dirty the outside of my car looks. I purchased a tan colored car on purchase - because it does not show dirt, like white or black colors. I put myself on a car wash budget - I wash my car every time the car gets an oil change, or before if I believe it REALLY needs it. Yes, I did "invest" $10 in a towel because I will wash it at home now, versus going to a car wash.

This towel works well. It is not bulky, it obsorbs well, it is easy to handle and it is the perfect size. My only complaint is that it snags. I was careful, apparently not careful enough, and I did catch it in the wipers and something else. After I was done, I put It in the washer and afterwards, let it air dry. I think putting it in the dryer with a dryer sheet will possible affect how well it obsorbs next time. Overall, this towel is great, but it is not 5 stars because it snags easily.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink