Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019
Our dogs both had been eating the Salmon and lentils Wag for over a year. We ordered a new bag in July and when we opened it a few weeks later the day they ate from the new bag they both got super sick vomiting everywhere in our house. Our 5 year old beautiful boy had complications and after visiting the vet 3 times they ended up having to put him down from the liver failure etc. He did have some other health issues- but the food definitely made both our dogs even our very healthy girl really really sick. I was told by an Amazon Rep that they would take the Salmon and lentil off the site but they did not. Most foods nowadays have had similar issues from dogs getting very sick. I think the food was great up til they must have gotten a bad batch- my guess is the recent Vitamin D recall issues. The expiration date on the food was MARCH 2020 and we ordered end of July. As soon as they ate it they were throwing up within 30 minutes. I hope Amazon removed this batch from their shelves, but in case you have this food and it's unopened you might wanna try to get your money back and go with another brand. If anyone has suggestions on a good food that is completely made in America could you please comment below? We have pet food PTSD. He was the best dog and we feel horrible about this whole situation.
Customer image
1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid - should be a recall!
By A. Ingram on September 15, 2019