Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2019
I purchased four of these flash cards in two different orders for use in four Wyze cameras. I was reading the Wyze forum recently, and someone said that Sandisk doesn't recommend these cards for continuous recording.

The product description on the retail package states: " For better photos and Full HD Video." The Wyze cams are full HD video, so perfect, I thought. I read the warranty and there's no mention of these cards not being suitable for continuous recording devices. So I opened a support ticket with Sandisk and they didn't recommend this model for continuous recording, and to return them if still within the return period.

Two of the cards were within the last day of the return period. I started the return online with Amazon, but a message appeared saying that "this item is ineligible for return." So now I have four of these low capacity flash cards that aren't suitable for my other electronic devices, and not much confidence that they will last for long in the cameras.

How hard would it be for Sandisk to show "not recommended for continuous recording" somewhere in the product description? Some users reported that for "endurance flash cards" better suited for continuous recording, Transcend lasted longer and was better quality. This will undoubtedly be the end for me with Sandisk: Burned once, burned twice, burned not only three, but four times, really!
2 people found this helpful