on May 4, 2018
I saw an add for this book read the description and did not have high hopes but I’m willing to give anything a try. It was pretty good starting off but then just got better and better. I loved that both main characters Marco and Amanda, were strong both in personality and physically and they did not spend the whole book babying each other which sometimes happens when reading a vampire human combo. The book took many turns and I was continually surprised and I hope in future books the supernatural world is expanded on in creatures and I info. The romantic in me wished that feelings could have been shared and excepted by the end of the book but I’m guessing this will be a slow burn story.

My only complaint on this is that there were a few errors in writing and txt size varied in passages. It almost looked like I read a draft of this book and not the final product but plot, flow, and characters were not hurt by this.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink