Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2017
The last time I bought toner I panicked from reading all the bad reviews for the generic stuff and ended up just forking over the cash for the real brother toner. Flash forward a year later and it's time for toner again but this time I decided I wasn't going to spend 4x the cost for basically a bunch of black power. I took a shot with EZ ink because they were the cheapest of the cheap and figured if I was going to save a few bucks I might as well go all the way. Turns out they work awesome. No issues with low toner warnings or lines or crappy printed pages. Just as good as the oem one I replaced when it was new. Can't comment on the total pages but will update if it poops out sooner. Not that I keep track of how much I print but you never know. Glad I saved a few bucks. I only print for recreational purposes anway, kid's homework, tickets to events, the usual stuff like that. Seriously 1/4the cost. Cmon brother you're not fooling anyone with your overpriced name brand stuff. Well you may fool a few people but they will eventually come around and just get the cheapest stuff, just like the thousands of people here on amazon already do every day. But if you do buy the oem toner I can't blame you. There's enough negative reviews to scare you away. It's a gamble I suppose. So I guess you just have to ask yourself, are you feeling lucky? Then just do it already. Seriously, stop reading reviews, add this stuff to your cart and go to bed.
37 people found this helpful