Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2018
I have used whitening strips on occasion and have not been happy because they don't reach my back teeth. I have three teeth in the very back that are extremely discolored. I was told by my dentist that I would probably have to have them replaced. Fortunately, I came across this AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Pen while looking for something for my son. After reading the reviews, I figured it couldn't hurt. I am so glad I made this purchase.

After only one application, I can see a difference, especially in the tooth with the worst stains. I did feel a little sensitivity but it passed. It might have been due to the amount I used. For the first time, I really believe that I can get these teeth to a point where I'm not self-conscious about laughing out loud and having people see my back teeth.

I never thought I would be writing a gushing review for a product that I purchased on Amazon, but here I am. I am extremely happy with this purchase. No one paid me to say this. I didn't get free product. I'm just a happy consumer.
70 people found this helpful