Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2019
My review is based on purchasing 3 pairs of these shorts and keeping 2. I bought the red shorts in the shorter length to start, size small. I'm 5'7" and 140 lbs; I do CrossFit and powerlifting so my legs and butt are a bit beefy in comparison to my overall frame. At first, I was super stoked about these shorts... the waist is high-ish, the legs provide good coverage, they are not see through, and the pockets are nice. So I ordered the yellow marl pair and the dark purple pair. I had to send the yellow back -- def not squat-proof, I could see my undies. I kept the purple pair.

However, now that I have worn these shorts several times for workouts, I regret to say they cause some major, major camel toe. I didn't notice it when I tried them on, or maybe I just didn't want to notice it... but alas, the camel toe is a very real problem. The legs don't ride up much, but any ride-up goes straight into the crotch. I am constantly tugging at them to try to push the seam to one side or the other to reduce the camel toe.

Also, the waistband, while being wide and double-layered, doesn't give much support to the stomach area, so if you are at all bloated or had a big lunch, the lower part of the belly just pooches right out.

Lastly, the material is nice and thick and does give good coverage (hides lumps and bumps), it is not wearing all that well. I have worn and washed both the red and purple shorts a few times now and they both are starting to look a little pilled and worn. I wash and dry all my activewear on the delicate cycle, but that doesn't seem to be enough to save these shorts from looking worn.

I still wear them and endure the horrible camel toe because I hate to let things I buy go to waste but they are definitely not the first shorts I reach for in the drawer.
3 people found this helpful