Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2019
I LOVE these sheets. Yes, they do wrinkle and yes, they do shrink slightly, but it's worth it to get high quality, 100% organic cotton sheets. At least I know I'm not sleeping on sheets manufactured with with cotton containing pesticides. I highly suggest drying on the delicate setting. I believe the shrinkage was due to my error in forgetting to dry on delicate once. I have washed them probably eight-nine times since I've had them so I don't think they will shrink anymore, as long as I remember to dry on delicate. The bottom sheet is a little hard to put on now, but it's do-able and it doesn't shift or end up stretching and cause wrinkles, which would be very uncomfortable and was what I was experiencing with my previous sheets, which cost about 4 times what these cost. I ordered Queen white. I may order a King top sheet just to give me some added depth on the sides. I would definitely order again. They are so comfortable and are thicker than I expected, which is a plus. Even though they do wrinkle, they are not scratchy at all or uncomfortable. They keep me cool at night, which is wonderful. The ones I ordered do not have any odor as some have reported. I do put one dryer sheet in when I am drying so maybe that's why. I am very pleased with my purchase.
2 people found this helpful