Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2020
I used the monitor to check my blood pressure on the advice of my doctor (to check daily). It showed my BP as being highly elevated both numbers were wayyy out of my normal range. Since I had been having some medical problems as of late, I purchased this BP number. I checked it once and the numbers were high. So, I waited 30 minutes and rechecked it and the numbers had increased to 198/100! I immediately freaked out and called 911 for help! ‼️
When they arrived, the paramedics checked my BP and of course it had elevated by this time because I was in a panic. However, it was no where near what the BP monitor showed. The paramedics told me that wrist monitors are the worst to use. I was relieved that I had no medical emergency but highly upset and embarrassed that I called 911 when at the end of the day the BP monitor was incorrect. I was advised by the paramedics to return the BP monitor. The best advice that I could have received, Not worth the undue stress to have an incorrect monitor reading. WHAT A SCARE FOR ME!!! 😞
3 people found this helpful