January 13, 2016
I picked this one up expecting "good". Instead, I got one of the most delightful reading experiences in business that I have ever had. What a wonderful surprise. Terry tries to do what most business 101 books never manage to do, explain the context of starting a business in a way that is relevant to the average person.
This book is definitely a guide for today's entrepreneur. There are lots of books written on entrepreneurship, but not many are capable of discussing the nuts and bolts of what it really takes to build and grow a business in a specific space (food). This book gives you more than tips and tools. It offers a mindset; a way of thinking. It offers many first-hand experiences, which I loved!

From cover to cover I was obsessed with this book and it was hard to put down. Not only does Heather K. Terry give amazing advice to anyone interested in entrepreneurship, but uses examples from her own career to support all her ideas. It is an enjoyable read, inspiring, while still extremely informative and useful.

I recommend this book to anyone who is serious. This isn't a book for wantrepreneurs. The advice laced throughout these pages will help any entrepreneur win at any phase.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink