Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019
Update: unfortunately these broke after about a year - the metal part around the ear that allows you to adjust the head size snapped. The music still played, but I couldn’t tighten it on my head to make it useable. I tried to tighten with duct tape but no luck - they became unusable. Not sure if it was a fluke or not but because I don’t think it was anything I did out of the norm and it was only after a year of use I am lowering one star. I don’t think I would risk buying these same headphones again despite them, up to then, being quite comfortable compared to other headphones.

———

The noise cancellation cancels out our “white noise” piped into the “open office” atmosphere, but not the talking of people and such. However, using even without the noise cancellation has helped me deal with a noisy office environment and being right next to a loud, heavily used industrial push bar door. That door was driving me bonkers and I was starting to hate everyone who opened it loudly without thinking. These have helped me so much. They are also fairly comfortable for wearing long periods.

A negative - it shows that my iphone is connected to the headphones, but it does not seem to work to show you how much battery there is. I don’t know how i can figure out how much battery remains. One point I kept hearing what sounded like a busy tone every few seconds - turned out that was the phone telling me the battery needed charging?

Anyway, i don’t care as much about specific sound quality/base quality as some, but it sounds pretty darn good to me. I don’t notice any sound issues.
11 comment Report abuse Permalink