April 13, 2015
Size: 96 TreatsStyle: Teenie (5 - 15 lbs.)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Pet food reviews are tough. Most of them go along the lines of "the ingredients are good and my pet liked it." Well...I don't know about your dog, but mine will demolish any treat I throw at her, so that does not really add any value to a review. Also, anyone can look at the ingredients and draw their own conclusion without even getting a sample. So I thought to myself - what can I do that may actually add some information to a review that people may not be able to glean otherwise. So...I ate one. Here's what I think. Not bad! It's a firm chew with a rubbery mouth feel, but very satisfying. It was a little salty with perhaps a hint of a licorice and chicken flavor - but it's hard to be exact. The green color was a little off-putting, but once you get past that it's not bad. Can't say as my teeth felt any cleaner afterwards - I may have even felt a little dirty overall, but that is to be expected after eating dog food. This bag contained a large number of very small treats so maybe better for a smaller pup. I didn't find it to be at all filling, but I only had one. Overall a good product. Clearly not for human consumption but if you do decide to, I am pretty sure you won't die.
441 people found this helpful