Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc AWOLNATION Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 3, 2010
I purchased an identical generic wastebasket for 12.99 at Office Max 12 months ago. I only stored paper in the wastebasket- nothing heavy and I was tapping the bottom to empty the Office Max wastebasket and it cracked!

So...back to all Rubbermaid products. I paid about 3.00 more but I know that it will last. Some Rubbermaid products that I purchased 20+ years ago for 4.99 are still in use in our household.

UPS shipping: Wastebasket was sent without any outside box and it received marks and scratches on it from UPS. After contacting the seller, I received a return call within 10 hours. Joe asked me if I wanted a new wastebasket or a partial refund:) He also said that he would make sure that all future orders of this item would be sent with an outside box. That is all I needed to hear.

I removed my initial comments and this is my new review of this item. I would order from them again because they care about their customers and I received an immediate response.
23 people found this helpful