Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 15, 2017
I don't typically make the time to write reviews on Amazon, but I felt compelled to do so here.

I spent an immense amount of time in my life in my late 20s reflecting, researching, reading, and stressing about what I wanted to do with my life. I wish I had had this book then. It provides a well-reasoned, systematic, eminently practical, but joyful approach to navigating the (ever-evolving) question of what you want to do with your life, testing and pursuing your hypotheses, and living into the paths you pursue. It's also an interesting read, and taught me a lot about design thinking and even some practical tidbits about behavioral science!

(Note that this book has little to do with the concept of "Lifestyle Design" in the Tim Ferriss sense, which involves imagining your dream life - typically one with some sort of dubious passive income stream and frequent travel to low cost-of-living countries. I have mixed feelings about that whole school of thought. This book is just about applying design thinking to the question of what you want to do with your life.)

If you're one of those rare people who's 100% at peace with the question of how to chart your course in life, enjoy your good fortune! To everyone else, I can't recommend this book highly enough. Buy it.
233 people found this helpful