April 12, 2017
received this today and assembled within one hour. Not happy that the LCD screen just flashes 0 and doesn't count any reps, time or calories burned. Maybe i received a defective unit? I have tried for a few hours to trouble shoot but it still only flashes 0. If you are looking for a machine that can measure your results and track your statistics, look elsewhere. Hard to imagine anything more frustrating than building and assembling this thing and then have it not work correctly. I wrote to Sunny customer service for assistance, if they are any help i'll update my review.

Update - Sunny Health and Fitness customer service could not have done a worse job resolving this issue and basically told me to repair the machine on my own since it arrived non-functioning. They sent me a wire in the mail that they thought i'd be able to re-wire the sensors in the machine with. I am an intelligent person but I am not an electrician and have no clue how to rewire a circuit board to get an LCD screen functioning. I will be returning this equipment and give Sunny Health and Fitness a big thumbs down --- Lastly, I work for a prominent health and fitness provider in the US, there are many other brands that provide better equipment and customer service. Don't waste your time and/or money here --- be warned!
104 people found this helpful