Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018
First off, this is not a normal vacuum. Don't expect it deep clean or anything like that. We knew this going in so we vacuumed the house really good right before we started using the robot vacuum. At first it was really good. It would vacuum on schedule and kept the house clean, picking up fine dust and dog hair with ease. After about two weeks the robot vac started giving us trouble. It would start at random times, but was still cleaning so were okay. Eventually it would turn on around 12 am which would wake up our baby, which sucked, no pun intended. After a while it would turn on, still off schedule, but wouldnt suck. It would just drive around the house rolling through dirt. The vacuum proximity sensors aren't great, it would get stuck on everything, running up chairs and other stuff. I would get an alert while at work all the time about making sure the vacuum was on an even surface.

In theory this vacuum is awesome, but in execution, not so much. It just seems like this vacuum has quite a few kinks that need to be worked out. I generally like Samsung products but I think I will wait a while before I try a Samsung robo vac again.
49 people found this helpful