Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2016
I ordered this to have an option to not always have my guitar in the case. The product comes in a surprisingly nice carry bag, and the small size of it belies its utility. I've attached a few photos so you can see how it supports a standard cutaway-size guitar. If your guitar has a much thicker body (front to back of sound of chamber), this may not be the right stand for you.

What I liked was the softness of the contacts that touch your instrument. They are silicone and do not appear to be a threat to the finish. The legs extend horizontally to allow for better stability.

It's sturdy *enough* for something this small and transportable. Mine will be on a table, out of the way of people and dogs. But for display on the floor, you may want something with more weight and grounding. However, as a portable stand, it works great, folds up super small, and I'm pleased to have it.

I ordered this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. In no way was the seller promised a positive review, and I'm in no way affiliated with the product creation or profit. This is my fair opinion for the product based on my use.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink