The manufacturer commented on the review below June 21, 2019
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This was my first time using this program a I have a small online home business. I thought I would need this to help manage my spending and budget as well as bills. After an hour of filling in information with banks, type of business, people, etc, etc, I was able to get into the program. I am no accountant, so the program is not very intuitive to me. The links seem to send me in loops or to places that I am not sure I have a use for at the moment. I had trouble linking to my checking account, which is really what I need established before anything. Because I don't feel its something that can be used out of the box by a beginner, its gonna take effort to want to learn its controls, which is where I am at. So while I was excited to use this program, I am a bit put out from the time it will take to get it all up and rolling. I have not needed to contact anyone in their customer service department as it installed fine and the program seems to run smooth on my MacBook Pro, the 2015 model. So everything in that regard is running as it should.
11 comment Report abuse Permalink