Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2018
3rd update: once again, Eufy Support came through and walked me through the simple fix. Turns out it was my fault. Back up to 4 stars (but 5 stars for the amazing support).

2nd update: 8 months later and the Eufy seems dead (battery?). My roomba lasted for years, and this one lasted for 8 months. I won’t be buying another.

Update: Eufy reached out and is working to help resolve the issues. Wonderful customer service.

I wanted to love this, after reading the reviews, but it just didn’t live up to the hype. It’s navigation is pretty much blind, it struggles to find its home base, and it can’t handle stairs. Seriously, on the second day of use, it came crashing down a flight of stairs (see the attached photo). I had an older Roomba before this Eufy, and it suffered with none of those issues. I’ll be returning this and getting something with a bit more brains. On a positive note, it’s low profile meant that it could go where others could not. I’ve loved Anker products in the past, but this one was a fail for me.
review image