Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017
This wallet replaces one I had used for decades. For several years I had searched for a wallet that could do all that the old one did. In many ways, this one, the same size as the old one, does more. 18 credit card slots and 2 ID slots are perfect. The credit cards fit easily and snugly into their slots. My medical cards did not fit into the slots, but they had not in the old wallet, either. I had been using, and will continue to use, a separate, thin holder for those, and it fits conveniently into one of the full-length currency slots in the new wallet. All the cards are neatly organized and easily accessible in this wallet.

This wallet easily holds both checkbook and register. The most convenient place for me is the snap pocket, but I am posting a photo of another possible configuration: between the two rows of credit cards, each tucked into the separate currency slots there. The wallet easily snaps shut when that configuration is used. A few people have commented on the absence of a pen holder. I have found that a pen can be placed just below the snap pocket, and will be held securely when the wallet is closed.

A passport fits easily in the snap pocket or the zip pocket.

I carry my phone in an Otter Box
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Black - Frustration Free Packaging , so it will not fit in any wallet. Otherwise, my phone would easily fit in this wallet.

The zipper pocket is great for change and receipts.

I have not tested the RFID capabilities yet.

Some reviewers have noted that their wallets arrived with a disagreeable odor. There was nothing like that with the “Coffee” colored wallet I ordered, and I wonder if the noted odor is related to a particular color or colors.

I could not be more pleased with this wallet, and will recommend it to friends. It comes in an attractive box, and would make a nice gift. Five stars.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Wallet, Holds Credit Cards, Check Book, Cash, Passport, Etc.
By Susan Graham on April 1, 2017

A passport fits easily in the snap pocket or the zip pocket.

I carry my phone in an Otter Box [[ASIN:B00HT6GFX4 OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Black - Frustration Free Packaging]], so it will not fit in any wallet. Otherwise, my phone would easily fit in this wallet.

The zipper pocket is great for change and receipts.

I have not tested the RFID capabilities yet.

Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
21 people found this helpful