Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019
I picked my new iPhone 11 at the T-Mobile store but didn’t like any of the cases they had in the store. I woke the next morning and went to pull my phone off the charging stand but with those aluminum rails it slipped right out of my hand and hit the floor! 😬

I was relieved to see it landed on a padded edge of my bedroom rug and was unharmed.

However I immediately went to Amazon and found this clear case to show off my purple (company/brand color) iPhone 11.

The case was Amazon’s choice and so based their experience and knowledge I ordered the case and it arrived the next day.

I don’t think I ever dropped my XR but I have dropped the 11 four times in the short time I have owned it. But thanks to this case it’s been protected and there has been no issues.

The corners have some airspace padding which helps soften the blow upon impact. It’s thick enough where it even protects the cameras jutting out of the back. There’s also a lip on the display side to keep that from getting scratched or damaged when laid face down on the table. However it doesn’t feel bulky and add a lot of weight to the phone like those bulky expensive cases they sell in the carrier store. This is a great case at a great price. I can recommend this case without any reservations or misgivings.
59 people found this helpful