Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020
TL;DR because I ramble : I wear them every day. Fit a very little bit snug, overall awesome shoe, easy to clean, Great purchase. You should get a pair
My Long Winded Review:
Okay so I used to be a MAJOR Croc hater, but as of October 2019 I came round. I bought these because I needed a pink slipper for my Halloween costume and decided I would just buy a pair of crocs in case it was rainy (I didn't want the slippers to get soggy and gross, ya know?) And then I figured I could just use them as house shoes or shoes to wear when I take my cleats off.
AND LET ME TELL YOU, they're so comfy :) and when the strap is up they slip on so easily :D These have completely replaced any pair of slides I had. They're easy to clean too. Honestly, wish I had these earlier. Happy I made the purchase. I've had them about 6 months and have probably worn them everyday.
I only have one issue and that its they are a little snug, but its not very noticeable when you wear them as slip ons, when the strap is down you feel it then. I don't think they come in half sizes (I can't remember, I know the flip flops don't) so I went with a size 8, when I would probably go for an 8.5. I also remember they came just in time for Halloween so I couldn't exchange them for a half size up even if I wanted to since I was planning on wearing them right away.
REGARDLESS, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. I want more of them, but I really do not need another pair of shoes in general so I'll wait and see if these ever fall apart or something. May end up caving though to be honest.
2 people found this helpful