Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2019
I ordered this speaker to use by our Hot Tub Spa, we have a tv setup to a computer so I bluetooth the sound from that to this and set it on the hot tub edge table without worry of it getting wet or splashed. The hot tub jets and bubbles are loud but this unit let me tell you puts out some SERIOUS sound!

The build quality sure feels top notch on this, heck even the BOX it came in (packaging reminded me of apple products attention to detail). The overall volume and bass response surprised me as well, I am considering buying a second unit to pair for one on each side of the hot tub.

The instructions were simple and clear, it paired up to my iphone 8 with no issues as well as to my computer out by the hot tub just searched for the M8 and was connected in seconds. I also like the card reader being built in, most speakers like this don't offer that option, I think I may load some ambient noise for use on a future camping trip to just let play in the background.

I plan to also load up some Christmas music and just set this by the tree on Christmas day to enjoy with the family having some background music going.

So far I have let it run well over 10 hours and it's still going strong so battery life hasn't been a problem at all.
review image