Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2016
I wear flip flops 10 months or more out of the year - from the moment I wake up until I go to bed at night. Trust me when I say that arch support is important to me! These are the best flip flops I have ever owned, and that is saying a lot. They are well made. It is obvious that they are going to hold up well. The colors are beautiful. The arch support is perfect. I have not had any issues with foot pain since I have been wearing them. My legs aren't achy and tired at the end of a particularly long day either. As expected with any quality made product, there was a short period of "breaking in". There was a very brief period where the straps were snug on the tops of my feet, but there was no skin irritation at all. I found the size to be accurate. I would highly recommend these. They are worth every penny!

Update 6/27/16: As you can see, I loved these shoes when I got them. Everything I said above stands except that one of the shoes fell apart yesterday. The bottom sole separated from the rest of the shoe, rendering it unwearable. At this price, I expect the shoe to last way longer than 2 months. Unfortunately, this happened 19 days after the return window closed so I am unable to return them. At a cost of nearly $70 and a lifespan of less than 2 months, these shoes are definitely not worth the money.
156 people found this helpful