Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019
We got this for the baby’s room since it was much cheaper and still gets the job done. This camera was much better than expected and the audio is great also. The audio is 2-way and the camera does turn. The only bad thing is that it does lag when you manually move the camera on your iPhone app. We have not had any problems setting up the app or camera.

UPDATE: after using this for some time, I have lowered from rating from a 4/5 to 1/5. Video quality is still great but this camera is unreliable. It disconnects so often and there is always app issues that makes you reconnect over and over. I would DEFINITELY NOT use this as a baby cam. The lag time is unpredictable and you could be staring at an old video while the baby is actually moved. The audio is incoherent, also lags, and can sound like static. My husband had his phone in the living room and I was unable to reach him. I saw him on the camera in the baby’s room getting diapers and tried to speak to him while I was at work but he was not able to hear me and my phone app kept saying the connection was bad. It’s just too frustrating because when you really need it to work, it doesn’t. I have another baby cam that hasn’t had connection issues as it does not rely on WiFi (btw, my husband is a gamer and our home WiFi is awesome) and we have Amcrest which has been great and have not had major issues.
review image