Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 2, 2015
This water pump/ timing belt kit is the exact same as the one that was installed at the factory. The Toyota logo is grinded off. I bought this to replace the water pump on my truck at 169,000 miles. It looks as if the water pump has not been changed before. I am hoping to get another 169,000 miles out of this replacement pump. It also includes the thermostat gasket, so no need to purchase the gasket separately.

It took me 2 days to install due to the fact that I did not have all of the necessary tool, but I think I could probably do it in a day. It helps to have an impact wrench to help remove the crankshaft pulley bolt. Saved a ton of money by doing it myself!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink