Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 2, 2015
This water pump/ timing belt kit is the exact same as the one that was installed at the factory. The Toyota logo is grinded off. I bought this to replace the water pump on my truck at 169,000 miles. It looks as if the water pump has not been changed before. I am hoping to get another 169,000 miles out of this replacement pump. It also includes the thermostat gasket, so no need to purchase the gasket separately.

It took me 2 days to install due to the fact that I did not have all of the necessary tool, but I think I could probably do it in a day. It helps to have an impact wrench to help remove the crankshaft pulley bolt. Saved a ton of money by doing it myself!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink