Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019
I was looking for a pair of compression shorts to wear for high impact workouts (HIIT cardio, roller derby), ideally with a pocket big enough for my cell phone while on the go. These are great quality for the price, but they are definitely not compression shorts. I am 5'4", 158 lbs with a short torso and a good amount of muffin top plus loose skin post-childbirth that will never really go away. The stitching on these hit me in all the wrong places, almost accentuating my squishy bits. While I love the squishy bits, a size M didn't hold them in enough that they didn't jiggle after doing a couple of jumping jacks. I wouldn't say that the M was too big, the shorts just weren't that compressive. I wouldn't wear these for working out, but I might wear them around for just lounging. Also a plus/minus: the shorts are made of a good weight fabric (almost like a double-knit??), and the pockets seem to be made with the fabric folded over. This is nice in that it seems like they would hold my phone in more securely, but the total thickness of the material would probably be a no-go for me during hot & humid months, especially if I was sweating a lot. Am likely returning these. Good quality for the price, just isn't meeting my needs now.
2 people found this helpful