Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018
The formaldehyde that others have noticed was noticed as I opened the package. But many products these days have that odor. It's fairly easy to get rid of it.
However, I purchased these in order to wear to the gym where I primarily swim, relax in the jacuzzi, steam room, and wear in the shower so that I don't have to walk barefoot on the hot pool deck or on the tile floor in the shower area.

The salt water from the pool & jacuzzi, the heat from the steam room, and the soap from the shower must have dissipated the formaldehyde after only 1 visit to the gym.

They fit perfectly and very comfortable. Their construction is superior to the expensive sandals I've purchased before that have a strap over the arch of the foot. Those sandals' straps came apart because they are glued to the base of the sandal. These, however, seem to be made from a mold and are thereby one piece construction. The sole is approimately 1 inch in thickness which provides for plenty of insulation from a hot pool deck.

I really like these and would buy them again. Expecially for the their price. Great value for the money.
20 people found this helpful