Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 13, 2012
This is, first of all, a beautiful speaker, both cosmetically and as an aural experience. It is really quick and it growls. I would give this a five star rating, but I am having trouble with the wireless connection. When I run it, after a few seconds it kicks everything off of my home network, blu ray player, tablet, notebook computer, Denon avr -- all of them can't reach the server, so I can't get to the music on my computer. Bad! It's a new Cisco router that I just bought because my old router could not handle the new tablet. So I guess I will just connect with the wire and forget about wireless. (There are still a few things I haven't tried, like moving the transmitter around, and changing the frequency (the transmitter has four settings-- I have tried two so far, but it takes quite a while to get everything back online, so it's a slow process.) If anyone has any suggestions about how to tame the wireless on this beautiful beast, please let me know in comments. I bought this partly because it is wireless, and I will certainly keep it, but . . .

Update: Five stars, no contest! After an hour or so of fiddling with things, everybody on the home network is cooperating and the subwoofer is performing like a champ. This is worth the bucks! A great upgrade for a really fine price. As I said, it's a beautiful speaker, and the cherry veneer finish is perfect, but that is really outweighed by its performance. (My test of a stereo system is the guitar that begins Paul Simon's "Mrs. Robinson," and with the Classia you can almost feel the texture of the string -- gorgeous timbre.)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.