Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019
Let the excuses fall away. Learn behaviors you need. Discover and hone the skills to become who you want to be. People, this book is FOR you. Rachel Hollis pours her very self onto these pages. Sharing mistakes and habits and life events that have shaped her motivation and her passion. Immersing myself in these pages with an open mind gave me fresh perspective on my goals and dreams. It's giving me tools to be the woman I want to be. It has inspired me as a wife and mom. It has equipped me as a business woman. This book made me feel BRAVE and CAPABLE and WORTHY, and it can for you, too. GET it, y'all!!
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Transformational! Don't Miss this!
By Brei Floyd on March 5, 2019